I have been an entrepreneur all my life. Growing up in a family business I got to participate in all kinds of tasks, from skipping school to attend trade shows, to bookeeping with my Mom, and even towing boats! While in University, Scott and I started in on our entrepreneurial journey, graduated, had 3 kids and eventually moved to Barrie.
Now with Kelly in University and Tyler heading to College and Jason in Online high school, we are pursuing the Piggybank dream!
My Wall of Fame:
- Married to Scott, proud Mom of 3.
- Honours Business Degree from Wilfrid Laurier University (’95)
- Certified Practitioner of NLP
- Bought, ramped up and sold Ladyben.com (World’s #1 classic wooden boat website)
- Black belt in Ryusei Karate-Do
- co-Authored Piggybank Websites book.
- Council Popcorn Coordinator for Shining Waters Council (Scouts Canada)
- Homeschooling Mom