Not your typical “web geek”, Scott is a Busines Graduate (class of ’92) who has been marketing on the Internet since 1993. Scott remembers very clearly the day he saw his first website back in the early 90’s: “It was like a whole world of possibilities rushed into my head all at once; I immediately saw the power of the Internet for business.”
Scott’s entrepreneurial career reaches back to the early 90’s. He has flown around North America consulting with Fortune 500 companies, sold and implemented 6 figure sales and marketing software projects to mid-size business, but most of all loves working with other local business owners through Piggybank Marketing. Scott explains it this way: “There’s more of a roll-up your sleeves feel to working with local business and I feel like I can have more of an impact on their operations. Some have even come to be called Friend.”
Scott At A Glance
- Married to Jennifer, proud Father of 3.
- Honours Business Degree from Wilfrid Laurier University (’92)
- Certified Master Practitioner of NLP
- Authored CRM Survival Guide & Piggybank Websites.
- Business Mentor (through programs such as Summer Company & Entrepreneur’s Club)
- Group Commissioner with Scouts Canada
- Slept in Snow, Walked on Fire!