Get Your Phone Ringing With Leads In The
Next 3 Days With A Google AdWords Campaign
ROI-Driven Advertising With
Detailed Reporting Of Every Lead
If you want to attract a flood of new customers at will and dominate your market, then a “Pay-Per-Click” Campaign” may be one of the most important strategies for you.
We are using this strategy with great success with other Professionals and a Paid Traffic Campaign (sometimes called Pay-Per-Click of PPC) may be just the thing you need to get a predictable flow of Leads coming your way. Using tools like Google AdWords and Facebook Promoted Posts (which ones are right for you will be determined in our strategy session) we can take a carefully crafted message to your target market.
- Speed up your lead generation during slower seasons and slow it down during peak seasons…you control the flow.
- Target the specific markets that will respond best and who you most want to work with.
- Measure the results back to individual ads to spend the least amount of money for maximum results.
- Know exactly how much it costs to acquire each Lead and Client.
When you book your free strategy session today, you’ll see exactly how you can replace your anemic “hope the phone rings today” strategy with the one that delivers a consistent and measurable flow of Leads.
You see, most people who are looking for a professional—be it a home renovator, interior decorator, divorce lawyer and so on—turn to the Internet. Specifically, most turn to Google Search and most are on Facebook. These online advertising platforms allow us to place highly targeted advertising messages in front of highly targeted eye balls.
You need to be where the people are searching!
The strategy is so proven, we’re even able to guarantee results which you’ll read about in a second. But first think about this:
Think about the next 5 years—are you going to spend them complaining about how much business is going to your lesser competitors and stressing about your declining market share? Or are you going to spend the next 5 years proactively attracting your ideal Clients with a proven Lead Generation System?
But, Is A Paid Traffic Campaign Right For You?
Let’s be clear. Paid traffic campaigns aren’t for everyone. There are two essential elements that—as a minimum—must be in place for you to consider investing money into a paid traffic campaign:
- Margin. Running Google Ads, Facebook Promoted Posts and the like costs money. You need to have a large enough margin to handle that cost and still leave plenty of money on the table for you. If you’re selling low dollar, low margin services that don’t have a large enough “Lifetime Value of a Client” then a paid-traffic program is likely not right for you. (And it’s probably time to come talk to us about making improvements to your business model!)
- Conversion. Lots of great traffic going to a page that is a big ZERO in turning them into a Lead is a giant waste of money. It’s critical that the traffic you’re buying is going to a landing page that has been engineered to convert them into Leads.
Your Own Hands-Free Lead Generation Machine
That Reports Directly and Exclusively To You
Imagine having a steady, predictable flow of Leads coming your way. What impact does that have on your business—on your lifestyle—12 months from now? And think about how much better life will be not having to worry about where your next Client is coming from?
Your competitors will be baffled when you turn on your paid traffic program and all those looking for your services start going to you.
Here is just some of what you get when you work with Piggybank Marketing:
- A complete Lead Generation System that you can throttle up or down depending on your business needs…Ads that have been split test to perform best and landing pages optimized for conversion.
- Monthly Performance Report that shows you what results your Lead Generation System produced, what we’ve done and what we’ve got planned for the next month. Unlike some providers, we give you a window into what’s happening so you can understand what’s working in your business.
- Apart from approving some ads and copywriting, your Lead Generation campaign is largely Hands-Free…you keep your time free to deal with the new Clients we’re sending you.
- You will have a dedicated Piggybank Specialist—Your own Director of Online Marketing—that will run your campaigns, prepare your reports and answer any questions you may have.
- We will let you know which headlines, pain points, calls to action, etc. are working so you can use that to boost all the other marketing you do.
- Enjoy EXCLUSIVITY. Given the powerful, “secret sauce” nature of what we do, we only work with one Professional per business category per Geography at any given time. That means your competitors are locked-out and simply out of luck!
A Lot of People Say They Do Pay-Per-Click Campaigns But
Only a Precious Few Know How to Deliver Results to Professionals
There’s a lot of people and online services offering to do online marketing for you. If your inbox is anything like ours, you probably get several spammy offers every week! Make sure that whoever you work with to do a paid traffic campaign with passes this test of essentials:
- Do they treat this as a marketing project? There are many online services and local web designers that offer to do PPC campaigns but don’t have the marketing experience or individual attention required to make them truly profitable. Piggybank Marketing is a “marketing first, technology second” company that has years of practical study and experience in marketing.
- Do they put advanced analytics on your site? It’s easy to “slap up” a Google Ad but without putting in place the right tracking tools to measure performance, this kind of advertising is simply a “crap shoot”. We use a sophisticated system of tracking to give us the insights we need on what’s working and what’s not…the insights we need to continue to optimize your online campaign.Go beyond just tracking visitors. We track Phone Calls and Form submissions back to the ads they originated from!
- Do they talk about conversion or just traffic? Many services simply focus on “driving traffic” to your site. Our focus is on getting your phone to ring with Clients eager to do business with you. Period.
- Do they specialize in working with Professionals? There are many services that specialize in Pay-Per-Click type advertising and they don’t really care what kind of business you’re in. We specialize in creating Lead Generation Systems for Professionals.
A paid traffic campaign is first and foremost a marketing project. This is not a “web guy” project! And, once setup, a paid traffic campaign becomes an important marketing ASSET. It becomes your Golden Goose that continues to lay its golden eggs.
Hands-free Lead Generation Systems like this are worth their weight in gold. You can certainly try other services out there but if you’re serious about building your business and being a leader in your field, then none stack up to the value we’re offering.
In fact, before there’s even anything to buy here, we will sit down with you and diagnose your marketing opportunities and see if a Paid Traffic Campaign is right for you.
Book Your Free Strategy Session to
Check Out If A Paid Traffic Program Is Right For You
Frequently Asked Questions
- What online platforms do you work with? The two major platforms we work with most are Google (Google Adwords and Remarketing) and Facebook. We also work, selectively, with LinkedIn and Bing.
- Is there a long-term contract? No. There are no long-term contracts… you’re free to cancel at any time. That said, typically the first few months have high amounts of testing and it’s usually the 3rd or 4th month when you start to see consistent results coming in.
- How long does it take to get results? After an initial setup, you can expect to see results in days, not weeks. It’ll be a full 30 days before you receive your first Performance Report but before then, the expectation is that you’ll already know it’s working because your phone will start ringing!
- How much does it cost? That depends on several factors which we’ll discuss in your free strategy meeting. However, between our services to manage your campaign and the actual advertising (what you pay Google, Facebook, et al.) you should be prepared to budget, as a minimum, $650/month.
- What is a Professional? We consider a professional to be someone who is providing an expert service. That could be a home renovator, interior decorator, home heating, lawyer, accountant, etc.