FREE Series Helping Small Businesses Survive The Covid-19 Crisis
Click To See More
Financial Moves To Survive Covid 19
As much as the Covid-19 Crisis is a human crisis, for businesses (and their staff) it’s a financial crisis. Now is the time to make smart moves to make sure your business comes through this Crisis in as good a shape as possible.
There are a lot of emotional, knee-jerk decisions being made with incomplete information. This webinar provides clear guidance on the moves small businesses need to be making now.
Replay From April 2
Meet Your Presenters
Partner - Piggybank Marketing
Not your typical “web guy”, Scott has flown around North America consulting Fortune 500 companies, sold and implemented 6 figure sales and marketing software projects to mid-size business and today focuses on helping small business owners get leads through online marketing.
Scott explains it this way: “There’s more of a roll-up your sleeves feel to working with local business and I feel like I can have more of an impact on their operations. Many have come to be called Friend.”
- Expert in Direct Response Marketing, specializing in online lead generation.
- Pioneer of behaviour-based email marketing automation.
- Certified Master Practitioner of NLP
- Honours Business Degree from Wilfrid Laurier University.
- Authored 2 books: CRM Survival Guide & Piggybank Websites.
- Invests 30 hours/month studying marketing.
- Active volunteer with Scouts Canada
- “Slept in Snow, Walked on Fire!”
Be Notified Of Important Updates By Email...
(This is not the webinar registration link; that’s at the top of the page)
You are agreeing to receive updates on our initiative to help small businesses survive the Covid-19 crisis. You can unsubscribe at any time.
We will only use this email list for this purpose; we will not use it to market or sell anything to you.