Attention Service & Trade Professionals: Demand more from your web design…
The Best Web Design Does More Than “Look Pretty”…
“It Gets Your Phone To Ring With
Prospects Ready To Do Business With You.”
If your website isn’t competitive, it’s costing you business.
Sadly, most people (including website companies) are wrong in their thinking about what it takes to “stand out”. They mistakenly think it’s all about visual design.
The awkward truth about having a competitive website that stands out–and what many website companies wish you didn’t know–is…
“A great design can never make up for a bad message.
But, a great message can make up for a bad design.”
When you work with us, we’re going to talk to you about your website as a marketing project…not an art project. Yes, design is important and you’ll get a design that you’re “two thumbs up” about. But, for us, design goes further…
Or, Call us at 705-792-7155
Our “Design For Results” Approach Means
More Leads For You…
There’s much more to design than how a site looks. At the heart of our design process is a relentless focus on getting measurable results. We continue to engineer our web design process to incorporate a number of factors:
- Results. We have worked with 100’s of local professionals over the years and we have seen first-hand what works (and what doesn’t) in their websites. We distill that experience into our internal swipe file of design ideas that work.
- Psychology. Things like the choice of colours, images and shapes has a big impact on how your market will engage with your site. Our projects start with understanding who your Ideal Client is and making sure the design “speaks” to them.
- SEO. There are some very specific design and coding methods that need to be considered to make a page Search Engine friendly. Certain design techniques may look great but can be disastrous to SEO.
- Brand. Making your website reflect the look and feel of your brand is essential. (This is often the only one of these 4 factors that most web design companies do!)
- Usability & Accessibility. There are certain conventions and accessibility standards that are important ingredients to making a site that is intuitive and compliant with government accessibility standards.
Sound complicated? Expensive?
It’s not. Our results-driven design process often takes less time because we’re not going down complicated design rabbit holes. It can take a lot of extra design and coding time to make a visual effect work on every screen size. Most of our Clients don’t have unlimited budgets and want us to design for maximum ROI. That means avoiding those expensive rabbit holes. (Of course, our designers do love it when they can get their “creative geek” on when a Client really wants a certain effect, regardless of ROI!)
WordPress Websites Designed Specially For
Local Service & Trade Professionals
We are able to rapidly design custom lead generation websites because of our focus on local service and trade professionals: lawyers, bookkeepers, interior decorators, home renovators, real estate agents, consultants and the like.
With 100’s of websites designed over the years, we have an exclusive library of “recipes” that have proven successful for other local professionals. Your site will be a unique expression of experience and best practices.
We use WordPress to develop all of our marketing websites with because of its power, ease of use, wide support and available marketing integrations.
A Piggybank Website Comes Ready To Work With
No-Charge Extras Built-in
- “Two Thumbs Up” Design Guarantee
- Your input and feedback is an important part of our design process. We will work with you to understand your brand, any design ideas you have, who your Ideal Client is and what results are expected from the site. Throughout the process, we will share design ideas with you and get your feedback. If we’re “two thumbs up” and you’re “two thumbs” up about your design, then we know you’ve got a winning web design.
- SEO Ready
- There’s a lot of subtle SEO power under the hood of our designs. How we code and configure your site has a big impact on SEO. Your site will come with many of our SEO best practices built-in even if you haven’t bought SEO services from us.
- Accessibility & Usability
- Governments are increasingly requiring sites to meet official accessibility requirements and its becoming an important ranking factor for the Search Engines. As a standard, the custom WordPress themes we create are WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliant. On top of that, we follow usability standards which helps give your site a user-friendly, intuitive feel.
- Team Approach
- There’s the “designer’s brain”, the “marketer’s brain” and the “project manager’s” brain. Your website benefits from all three coming together in a collaboration which results in a much better website for you.
- As wonderful as WordPress is to work with, it is a popular target for hackers. Over the years, we’ve developed an extensive security protocol to harden your site against any attacks. To date, while we’ve had sites come under attck, we’ve never had a site successfully hacked. However, should that happen, we have a robust back-up plan in place to quickly restore a site to full health.
- Rest assured that we’ve got your back even after your new website goes live. We offer both phone and ticket support to make sure you get the most from your website. And because no one likes to be “nickel & dimed”, many of our support calls are no-charge.
- We offer a 60-day warranty on all of our websites and as long as you’re on an active maintenance plan with us, we’ll fix any defect in our work at no charge to you.
Or, Call us at 705-792-7155
Some Of Our Web Design Clients…
More important even than good service and problem solving, I value my partnership with Piggybank in finding and implementing online solutions for my business as it expands and as I require my website to do more for my business.
Get the right company that understands the marketing message even if they have to tease and beat it out of you, metaphorically, of course. Scott took our message from the diluted state it was in to a laser focus on our target market, and the site launched on time, on budget. Without the assistance and ongoing constructive suggestions my website would still look like it did; doing absolutely nothing for my business. It was an easy decision to work with Piggybank.
Piggybank didn't just design a beautiful WordPress site, they worked in the marketing psychology and have answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly. They're a pleasure to work with and have earned my confidence.
Gregor Homes hired Piggybank in the early spring to build a completely new website. We had some very specific goals in mind, and a particular look and theme we wanted. The finished product was exactly what we had in mind. We couldn’t be happier with our new website; it has attracted lots of new traffic and leads for our company!
With Scott’s Experience Built-In,
Every Website We Make Is Actually A Sales Funnel
Piggybank Marketing was founded by Scott Gingrich, an experienced Internet Marketer with a passion for helping local business owners succeed. Scott sees websites and sales funnels…”piggybanks other people put money into.”
Scott’s not your typical “web geek”. He has a Scott has a rich background that been marketing online since ’93, was a pioneer in behaviour-based Internet marketing in the late 90’s, has run multiple web businesses (just sold his last one in 2016), consulted with Fortune 500 companies across North America, authored two books and is a Master Practitioner of NLP. Scott is an avid student of Direct Response Marketing and devotes a minimum of 20 hours every month to study.
Check It Out For Yourself With A
Free 45-Minute Consultation With Scott
If you’re a local business owner who demands more leads from your website, then I invite you to book a free 45-minute Consultation with Scott.
When you fill out the form, Jen will get in touch with you within 1 business day to book a convenient time. If you’re in the Barrie area, we can book the meeting in our office and if you’re outside the area, we can arrange to do it by phone.
This isn’t a thinly veiled sales meeting; in fact, there will be no attempt made to “close you”. Whether or not there’s a next step will be entirely up to you (of course, we hope there is!). Scott will give you complete access to the strategies, ideas and answers most relevant to your business–nothing held back.
Book Your Free Strategy Session:
Our “2 Thumbs Up Or Your Money Back” Web Design Guarantee…
Trusting a web design company can be a big step. By the time you get your initial web design concept, you will have had a chance to experience working with us and see how your custom design is shaping up. If, at this point, you’re not “two thumbs up” that we’re the right partner for you, simply tell us and we’ll refund everything you’ve paid us on your project. We’re rather give you your money back and have us part as friends than have you feel stuck to a project you don’t want. The risk is on us.
Or, Call us at 705-792-7155