Discover The Winning Difference Behind
The Web Design That Gets You New Customers…
Fact: Research shows that when people do a Google Search to look for a business, they don’t go to just one site; they go to several. Most of those sites will have a web design that “looks good” BUT only one of them is likely to get a call.
What’s The Difference Between The Website That Gets The Phone Call And The One That Doesn’t?
If your website is going to convince someone to call you, it needs to do more than “look good”. Your website must be designed to SELL. For a lead generation website, that sale is the phone call.
I can’t tell you how many times I’ve sat down with someone for a consultation and heard them say: “my website does nothing for me”. Sadly, the focus of most web design projects is on the looks and not the results.
The Awkward Truth Web Designers
Don’t Want You To Know…
Let’s face it…these days, web designers are a “dime-a-dozen”. With all of the available themes, drag and drop web design programs and a bit of skill, it’s pretty easy for someone to call themselves a web designer and produce good looking websites. And that would be fine IF all it took to get new Customers was a good looking website.
What’s not very common are local business websites designed to get you Customers.
When you work with Piggybank, you get both a Web Designer AND a Marketer working on your site. We’re going to treat your website project as a marketing project…not an art project.
Or, Call us at (705) 792-7155
Get More Customers With Our “Marketing First, Design Second” Approach To Web Design…
There’s a lot more to designing a website that gets customers than looks. At the heart of our design process is a relentless focus on producing measurable results:
- Results. We have worked with 100’s of local professionals over the years and we have seen first-hand what works (and what doesn’t) in their websites. We continuously distill that experience into our closely-guarded swipe file of “things that work”.
- Psychology. Understanding who your Ideal Customer is and what their buying journey looks like is critical to designing a website that meets them where they’re at and guides them to the action we want them to take. We need to make sure your new website “speaks” to them.
- Looks. Once we understand the desired results (like phone calls) and crawl inside the mind of your Ideal Customer, we can start to design a website that matches your brand and resonates with your Ideal Customer.
Website Designs With A Deep Understanding Of The Local Service & Trade Business
We are able to rapidly design custom lead generation websites because of our focus on local service and trade professionals like lawyers, home renovators, bookkeepers, interior decorators, real estate agents, etc.
With 100’s of local business websites designed over the years, we have a coveted library of “recipes” that have proven successful for other local professionals. And because of this focus, we can deliver amazing websites at great value.
We use WordPress for all of our marketing websites because of its power, ease of use, wide support and integrations.
A “Piggybank Website” Comes Ready With
No-Charge Extras Built-In
- “Two Thumbs Up” Design Guarantee
- Your input and feedback is an important part of our design process. We will work with you to understand your brand, any design ideas you have, who your Ideal Client is and what results are expected from the site. Throughout the process, we will share design ideas with you and get your feedback. If we’re “two thumbs up” and you’re “two thumbs” up about your design, then we know you’ve got a winning web design.
- SEO Ready
- There’s a lot of subtle Search Engine Optimization power under the hood of our designs. How we code and configure your site has a big impact on SEO. Your site will come with many of our SEO best practices built-in even if you haven’t bought SEO services from us.
- Accessibility & Usability
- Governments are increasingly requiring sites to meet official accessibility requirements and its becoming an important ranking factor for the Search Engines. As a standard, the custom WordPress themes we create are WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliant. On top of that, we follow usability standards which helps give your site a user-friendly, intuitive feel.
- Team Approach
- You get 3 Brains working on your project: (1) the “designer’s brain”, (2) the “marketer’s brain” and (3) the “project manager’s” brain. Your website benefits from all three coming together in a collaboration that gives you a much better website.
- Websites are constantly being probed by bots looking for vulnerabilities. Over the years, we’ve developed an extensive security protocol to harden our web server and your site against any attacks. To date, we’ve never had a site managed by us successfully hacked despite many attempts. However, should that happen, we have a robust back-up plan in place to quickly restore your site to full health.
- Rest assured that we’ve got your back even after your new website goes live. We offer both phone and ticket support to make sure you get the most from your website. And because no one likes to be “nickel & dimed to death”, many of our support calls are no-charge.
- We offer a 90-day warranty on all of our websites and as long as you’re on an active maintenance plan with us, we’ll fix any defect in our work at no charge to you.
Or, Call us at (705) 792-7155
Some Of Our Web Design Clients…
More important even than good service and problem solving, I value my partnership with Piggybank in finding and implementing online solutions for my business as it expands and as I require my website to do more for my business.
Get the right company that understands the marketing message even if they have to tease and beat it out of you, metaphorically, of course. Scott took our message from the diluted state it was in to a laser focus on our target market, and the site launched on time, on budget. Without the assistance and ongoing constructive suggestions my website would still look like it did; doing absolutely nothing for my business. It was an easy decision to work with Piggybank.
Piggybank didn't just design a beautiful WordPress site, they worked in the marketing psychology and have answered all my questions promptly and thoroughly. They're a pleasure to work with and have earned my confidence.
Gregor Homes hired Piggybank in the early spring to build a completely new website. We had some very specific goals in mind, and a particular look and theme we wanted. The finished product was exactly what we had in mind. We couldn’t be happier with our new website; it has attracted lots of new traffic and leads for our company!
With Scott’s Experience Built-In,
Every Website We Make Becomes A Sales Funnel
Piggybank Marketing was founded by Scott Gingrich, an experienced Online Marketer with a passion for helping local business owners succeed. Scott sees websites as sales funnels…”piggybanks other people put money into.”
Scott’s not your typical “web geek” either. He has been marketing online since ’93, was a pioneer in behaviour-based Internet marketing in the late 90’s, has run multiple web businesses (just sold his last one in 2016), consulted with Fortune 500 companies across North America, authored two books and is a Master Practitioner of NLP. Scott is an avid student of Direct Response Marketing and devotes a minimum of 20 hours every month to directed study.
All of this experience is woven into the DNA of Piggybank Marketing and into the websites we create.
Discover The Difference For Yourself With A
Free 45-Minute Consultation With Scott
If you’re a local business owner who demands a website that gets you Customers, then you’re invited to book a free 45-minute Consultation with Scott.
When you fill out the form, Jen will get in touch with you within 1 business day to book a time that works for you and Scott. In person meetings at our office work best (Scott sure likes to use his whiteboard!) but we can arrange a phone meeting too.
If you have questions right now, you can talk to someone right now: (705) 792-7155.
Book Your Free Consultation:
You’re Protected With Our “2 Thumbs Up Or Your Money Back” Web Design Guarantee…
If you’re not “two thumbs up” happy with your design (story board or mock-up), we’ll redo it until you are. If we can’t get to a design you’re happy with, we’ll refund 100% of your project deposit. We’d rather part as friends, having tried our best, than have you be unhappy.
Or, Call us at (705) 792-7155